All Bach Flower essences are made by a practicing Naturopath.
This listing is for a formula with no alcohol as the preservative and has a Glycerine base.
* Rescue Remedy is composed of 5 Bach Flower Essences - Impatiens, Star of Bethlehem, Cherry Plum, Rock Rose, Clematis based in Vegetable Glycerine and Purified Water. (Totally Alcohol-Free)
* Rescue remedy helps to restore balance and calm the body and mind, esp. in times of stress - whether physical or emotional.
* Some examples of use include: Shock and Trauma, Exam Stress, Apprehension felt by Public Speaking, Interviews, helps Quit Smoking, Loss of Loved Ones, During Childbirth, Nightmares in Kids etc.
* It may also be used Topically for Bites and Stings.
* Rescue Remedy can be given anytime and as often as needed.
* Rescue Remedy can be given by mouth (under the tongue) or taken in a small glass of water and sipped frequently. If unable to be taken by mouth, then behind the ears, lips and wrists may be moistened with Rescue Remedy.
* Rescue Remedy is safe and has no side effects, it is not habit-forming and will not interfere with any other medical or natural treatments.
* It is wonderful for any animal - domestic or native.
* Great for keeping pets calm when moving house or travelling, grieving, giving birth, frightened or skittish pets, any trauma/injury, stress or shock, etc.
* Can be given anytime and as often as needed, your pet can not overdose on Rescue Remedy, it is very safe!
* Rescue Remedy can be given by mouth, in food or in drinking water or in (some cats, dogs horses etc will lick it directly out of your hand). In the case of emergency - you can administer directly into their mouth or around their lips.
* Rescue Remedy is safe and has no side effects and will not interfere with any other veterinarian or natural treatments.