MORE STOCK IS EXPECTED TO ARRIVE END NOVEMBER - SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
Red Rose Petals (Rosa centifolia), which is human food grade. This product can be used easily for teas, and also in soap making, pot pourri, craft and many other ways.According to 'Rose Magazine' genuine natural rose oil “…has a tonic and astringent effect on the capillaries just below the skin surface, which makes it useful in diminishing the redness caused by enlarged capillaries.” Rose water “…is very soothing to irritated skin.It is also a tonic and antiseptic. Rosewater has been shown to be very valuable as an antiseptic in eye infections.”
“The rose also offers a soothing property to the nerves and emotional /psychological state of mind. It is regarded as a mild sedative and anti-depressant. It is increasingly used in treatments for conditions of stress: nervous tension, peptic ulcers, heart disease, among others. There is indication that rose essence may also positively influence digestion, bile secretion, womb disorders and circulation. In addition, a tea made with rose petals (pour 150 ml of boiling water over 1 /2 grams of rose petals) often soothes a mild sore throat.
Here are 10 extraordinary health benefits of rose tea.
The reasons for the diuretic effects of the roses are they contain Vitamin C, pectin, malic and citric acids.”
- It clears toxins and heat from the body. As a result it has a cooling effect on the body.
- It can relieve from sore throat, runny nose and blocked bronchial tubes.
- It is useful to people those prone to chest problems by fighting against infections.
- Rose tea helps to fight the infection in the digestive tract and re-establish the normal bacterial population of the intestines.
- It relieves fluid retention and hastens the elimination of wastes through kidneys.
- It is a wonderful remedy for dysentery, diarrhea and gastro enteritis.
- It is a laxative. It works as a remedy for all liver problems including sluggishness and constipation.
- It cleanses the liver and gall bladder and promotes bile flow.
- Rose petal tea can be used to relieve uterine congestion causing pain and heavy periods. It is an excellent remedy for irregular periods and infertility.
- It has an uplifting effect on the nervous system and can relieve insomnia, depression and fatigue.
All of the above is general advice, seek professional advice before consuming.